Jerome, AZ



Today me and Cory had the extreme pleasure of meeting up with some of our friends in Jerome to get lunch, walk around, and visit some shops! My friend Barbara brought her friend Patrycja (yes, that's how you spell her name) along to hang out with us. She's freaking great! It's been such a long time since I've seen Barbara. She's seriously one of my favorite people on earth and if you met her, you'd feel the same way.

We met up in Jerome, AZ which is this old copper mining town with a bunch of artifacts and museums a half an hour away from Prescott. It's essentially a tourist town but perfect for hipsters like us. We had lunch at The Haunted Hamburger. I ordered a Raspberry Tea and a Haunted Hamburger. So good! We continued the day by walking around and going into a bunch of tacky shops and galleries.
















To end the day, we went over to our friends Joe and Camber's place.  
We then took some instant photos of them just for funnsies and they took some for us. 




Then afterwards we went to go get pizza at Bill's Pizza. Always delicious!  



Overall it was a really fun, productive day. I think these are the times I'll look back on and think of the most when we move to Portland.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Currently no blogger news

Contact

Email: ForNowItsMatt@gmail.com

About

My name is Matthew. I write, sing, play, and probe life forms in my giant ass space ship. I've seen over 100 R rated movies, I've read over 25 books in my life so far, I've written 2 movies, a television show about a cannibal restaurant, and I like to think I know what I'm doing when in actuality I really don't. I'm on balance beam a million miles above the ground and I'm about to slip and have everybody witness my literal fall. Is your iPhone ready? Are you watching this shit?