Portlandia

During my short time (going on 2 months) with Cory in Portland, we've been eating a lot of pizza, reading a lot, going to a lot of art galleries, doing a lot of shopping, and drinking a lot of coffee. With the addition of a beautiful new Canon T3i to our little family, documenting our time here has been more enjoyable to- ...document. Looking back, time has flown by. We've done so much but we feel like we've done barely anything yet. Still so many sights to see and so many people to meet and music to listen to and coffee to taste and pizza to eat... I don't think I'm putting enough emphasis on how good the pizza is here. Dude, it's like, freaky good.

























2 comments:

 

Blogger news

Currently no blogger news

Contact

Email: ForNowItsMatt@gmail.com

About

My name is Matthew. I write, sing, play, and probe life forms in my giant ass space ship. I've seen over 100 R rated movies, I've read over 25 books in my life so far, I've written 2 movies, a television show about a cannibal restaurant, and I like to think I know what I'm doing when in actuality I really don't. I'm on balance beam a million miles above the ground and I'm about to slip and have everybody witness my literal fall. Is your iPhone ready? Are you watching this shit?