Dumbass Blog



Honestly, I'm the most pretentious hot coffee drinker. I feel I like the idea of hot coffee more than I actually enjoy drinking it. I made a beautiful French Press of Stumptown coffee and it's just sitting here next to me. Maybe I should take a sip or two..... *takes sip*. Yeah, I'll stick to my iced Americano, thank you. I think coffee is already a hard drink in terms of flavor and taste and when a hot temperature is added into the mix, it just makes it practically undrinkable to me. It's like ice. It's already physically hard to eat and at the same time, it's cold as shit so what's the point of life?

Adding two and two make a beautiful thing I guess.

So I guess this is the part where I get on my hands and knees and talk about how I haven't been creatively proactive. Well, actually, that's not true. I've been projecting most of my creativity and time into my two YouTube Channels; ForNowItsMatt and Twinkosaur. I update both of them weekly and if you haven't checked them out, well what the fuck are you doing.

I basically upload videos about myself and things that 
I'm talking about/going through on my main channel



And I game my ass off on my gaming channel with some other fabulous YouTube gamers.

But as far as YouTube goes, I'm mainly just hanging out with Cory and friends and doing boring stuff.
I guess I have done a few exciting things since I last wrote on here. Lemme think.

1. I moved into my own house and furnished it completely (and beautifully, if I do say so myself).

2. I got high for the first time. In my room. By myself.

3. I went to my first nude beach and was hit on by extremely hot guys which totally boosted my confidence and self esteem.

4. I finally stood up for myself in an argument and ended it with a tasteful "Fuck you" and walking away in victory. This was a big deal for me. I'm not used to having the last word in fights.

5. I went to my first bath house. Which was... interesting. I just didn't expect it to be so gross and musky. What a stupid assumption.

I'm trying to think of a 6th thing I did but I just cant. I've done a bunch of smaller things but those 5 are the highlights. All in all, it's been an exciting couple of months. I'm excited for the future.

This wasn't meant to be an extravagant post. Just something to ease my conscience screaming "Write in your dumbass blog!" I can now retort "Fuck you" and walk away in victory. (That was #4)  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Currently no blogger news

Contact

Email: ForNowItsMatt@gmail.com

About

My name is Matthew. I write, sing, play, and probe life forms in my giant ass space ship. I've seen over 100 R rated movies, I've read over 25 books in my life so far, I've written 2 movies, a television show about a cannibal restaurant, and I like to think I know what I'm doing when in actuality I really don't. I'm on balance beam a million miles above the ground and I'm about to slip and have everybody witness my literal fall. Is your iPhone ready? Are you watching this shit?