The Impossible Collective


The struggle between what is reality and what is not is temperamental. It's human nature. It's predisposition. Coexisting with each other, art, religion, and beliefs is a constant struggle as we will never see eye-to-eye. This ideology that man will always struggle, to me, is permanent. I don't think mankind will ever live in harmony. As much as it pains me to say this, it's because mankind is born this way. We are born to be selfish and evil. We are completely obsolete because of it. The world persists to be more evil every single day and it doesn't seem to be stopping. I think that's why we turn to religion. Because there are so many things unexplainable and so many things we can't and don't want to deal with, we turn to supernatural. (Whatever religion that may be.)

I grew up Christian. Which meant no Pokemon, Boy Meets World, Halloween Town, That's So Raven, PG-13/R movies, no jeans at church. Typical Christian stuff. Considering most of the things I listed that I was deprived of were movies and TV shows, I guess my parents just didn't like media in general. Which I guess sucked for me because I wanted to make movies when I was a kid (and still want to pursue as a profession.) And since I couldn't draw inspiration from anywhere, I didn't have a lot ambition or creativity growing up. Which might have been a good thing.

I don't want to compare myself to anybody professional but Fionna Apple said something about not listening to new music because it influences her writing and she wants to be as original as she can. I suppose that stands resolute with me. I want to be as original as I want.

I don't even know what I was talking about. Something about the fall of mankind, then my deprived childhood, then my creativity. I didn't do this on purpose, but this is a perfect example of why I named my blog "Impossible Collective". My writing style is so off track. It's almost impossible to have the same thought all the way through like this. It's impossible to collect all my thoughts and properly put them in this format.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Currently no blogger news

Contact

Email: ForNowItsMatt@gmail.com

About

My name is Matthew. I write, sing, play, and probe life forms in my giant ass space ship. I've seen over 100 R rated movies, I've read over 25 books in my life so far, I've written 2 movies, a television show about a cannibal restaurant, and I like to think I know what I'm doing when in actuality I really don't. I'm on balance beam a million miles above the ground and I'm about to slip and have everybody witness my literal fall. Is your iPhone ready? Are you watching this shit?